MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ugh!!!!

I'm stalled and even gained about a pound back. HELP!!! LOL. I know this is the way it is. I just have to patiently wait for this rebellion of my body, give it a day or so and I'll start losing again. It's so frustrating though to know you are eating like you should to lose weight and your body says NO. Grrrr.

However, these moments are when I usually give up and this month I've just kept doing what I have been doing and guess what... Yuppers, Give it 2-3 days and I wake up and have lost 4lbs or something crazy. Dumb body.

I'm having a few tummy issues but I've bought vitamins and herbs, etc to help. I'm sticking with my vitamins and all so it'll all work out, my mind is made up!!! I'm losing this weight, it's been a lifestyle change for me, I can't just diet or after the diet is over and the weight is gone I'll be right back where I am now, I have to change my lifestyle. Then I will keep it off and be the healthy lady God wants me to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment