MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ring In 2011

So starts another year of being fat, still!!! Honesty is sometimes the best medicine. It's what I do this year to change all of that. Sigh, no big resolutions or promises, they just get broken. Just a prayer that with God's strength I can make the right choices each day, take my life day by day...

I'm back at my top weight and so frustrated, everyone has an answer or way to fix it. Exercise more, walk, eat less, eat healthier, count calories, Slim Fast diet, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig and on and on. But see I've been watching Jillian Michaels TV show episodes online and Biggest Loser episodes. I've noticed there is always a place in each persons journey where they have a moment, a melt down, whatever you choose to use. So I've began to think it through. What is it that keeps me from really being able to be healthy, why do I turn to food to cover my emotions because the result is guilt and low self esteem, etc. I hate being big, it's embarrassing, the comments... "You are such a pretty girl, if you would just lose some weight you would be beautiful" Sigh, Well meaning words that cut deep.

I began today reading about emotional eating, very interesting stuff. Food journal, ick! I hate writing it all down because the paper is honest about it, no hiding it if you write it all down. Sigh, well to this year!!! Where's my water bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment