MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back On Track

OK, so I think I'm back on track!!!! I've lost more weight and I'm soooooo happy about that.

I've been eating light in the morning, something healthy at lunch and then eating light at dinner, then snack time is one of those mini bags of popcorn. I have a sports bottle of water that goes with me EVERYWHERE I go so I'm not tempted to stop and grap a Coke. That has been a big help.

Last night Brenda cooked Breakfast chops with Terioki (have no clue how to spell) sauce and half a slice of pineapple, brown rice and bake veggie mixture on the side. It was all soooooo wonderful!!! Tonight Teresa cooks, we'll see what she can cook up.

I've started this morning off good again, at first I was really dragging but I feel good now! I've had some water, my meds and vitamins, etc and half a sub sandwich. I keep having severe nausea in the mornings and I get really really carsick on the way to work and I'M THE ONE DRIVING... That is crazy, so I tried eating a more substantial breakfast and see if that helps, so far it hasn't but we'll see about the drive to work. I hate feeling like I'm about to throwup or trying to throw up.

Time will tell, I've been using Laurie's Lotion facial products and I went and got some coverup for my exema spots. I'm feeling really good about my self on a personal level, socially? not so much but I believe it will come. I'm holding on the the promise God gave me Monday night!!! Assurance my prayers are being answered and I've been praying a long string of prayers that all are woven together, I want a healthier me, thinner me, I want a family and a home of my own. That isn't too big for God!!!

So I'll keep trudging along with God's help and now I need to hit the road and head to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment