MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm at 10% of what I have to lose!!!!!!

Woot Woot, **doing the happy dance**

12.2lbs lost since January 1. This is day 17 and I'm still at it. Is this a record? I'm sure it's getting close. I'm so ready to be smaller!!! Yay Me!!!

Gotta get my day started but I have so much more energy and happiness!!! I try to explain to the others in my family that don't feel well that it can be different but they don't want the sacrifice of counting their calories and really doing it right. They want what they want, when they want it. That is what I was doing when I found myself at 250lbs. I was miserable, swollen, sick all the time and just tired tired tired. All that is gone now!!! Do I crave the bad stuff? Ho, boy do I ever, if it gets really bad I have some of whatever I'm craving and count it in my daily calorie intake. I wish I could convince my whole family to make this change. They all spout that they are doing it but they aren't trying hard!!!! Oh well. I am and I'm pumped about it!!!

So many things God has promised and I've cheated myself out of them because I was fat, etc. Wouldn't open myself up but today it's all different and I'm so happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment