MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Goodbye 10 Pounds!!!

This morning I stepped on the scale and WOW!!!, I had lost offically 10lbs. I've been so careful with my food and portion sizes. A very empowering moment for me was when I went through Taco Bueno for lunch, used to lunch was my moment to eat whatever I wanted. Well yesterday I went through and only got 1 potato burrito, it was soooooooooooo good and that was it, water to drink. After I ate it and felt full and felt so strong and powerful like I could take on the world. I had once again defeated food and soda. That was a wonderful moment for me. Then this morning to get on the scale and have lost 10lbs in a little over a week... Let's say I smiled big and Thanked God because I really really believe He is helping me along.

So I'll see what today holds but I believe I can do well even on a off day like Saturday!!! So doghouse building time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment