MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm In Shock

I can't believe it!!!!! Another lb lost in a day. I've never done a diet and it been this easy!!! I know it's God helping me. I want to be the best me I can be in order to work for him.

I still get up at 6am and cook breakfast and I have so much energy, it's crazy. I'm loving this life I'm living. We hope to get back in the gym some. That could be good and bad. LOL. I would tone up but probably gain muscle which would slow my weight loss down. Gotta be careful there. LOL.

I've been doing good so far with my stress levels and not letting life get to me. God's good!!! I'm going to try and share some food tips I've been doing. Share some recipes we've worked on and such. Food taste is a major deal for me. So I'm trying to take foods I like and redo the recipe for low calorie we've had a couple winners. ROFLOL. Some not so much. Then also share some things I've found that were low cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment