MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1

Well, another day and I've lost 5lbs Tuesday. Do you realize that is my goal for 2 weeks. Today was my first real test. We only had a morning service at church and then had a fellowship potluck. I was trying to figure out what to take that wouldn't kill my diet and then I thought of the fact, I might not get any of what I cooked. I was flipping out about my diet and how would I ever know how many calories because you have no idea what is in that food. So I made the decision to buy something. So we bought salads at Sonic because I know the calories.

See yesterday I hadn't made a dent in my calories for the day and so I decided to buy a taco Salad but I couldn't find any where online where FasTaco has a nutrition guide. So then I was panicing last night because I didn't know if I had calories left or not. I added up the best I could but I was so worried.

The weird thing is I have the worst indigestion ever. I mean, I'm only drinking water and I am eating so well and I have the most severe indigestion. My throat is raw from the acid during the night. I have to live on antiacids.

Sugar Free Jello has 10 calories!!! A great snack. Today I tasted a Campbell's soup called Stuffed Baked Potato. It was wonderful and within the calorie range I could have at lunch.

I hit 229 yesterday. Do you know how long it's been since I've been in the 220's??? Over 8 years. I've always started a diet but never made it out of the 30's. I'm jogging, I've NEVER jogged. I am really into this and want to win. Tiffany and I are neck and neck. But Mom is in the lead. She will give into temptations, I hope. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever find a FasTaco nutrition guide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever find a FasTaco nutrition guide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. belly fat

    ReplyDelete