MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 27, 2009

Headed Into The Weekend

Well, so far I'm doing good. I feel great!!! Already my clothes are fitting better. Things that were too tight to wear now FIT. That is an awesome feeling.

Yesterday was very productive to me. I walked and jogged a total of a mile. When you've never really jogged it's an accomplishment to do so. I was very proud of myself. I would power walk a while and then slow jog a while. I rode the stationary bike for about 20 minutes. My butt went numb so that was enough for one day. LOL. I did cruches and planks which for a fat girl is hard.

Food:

I am eating Quakers Weight Control Oatmeal it comes in Maple and Brown Sugar, Banana Bread and Cinnamon. I've not tried Cinnamon yet but the other 2 are great!!! Then a Turkey sandwich at lunch. For dinner I cooked 8oz boneless skinless chicken breast (a breast cut in half, the calories were per serving, 12 servings to a bag and 6 pieces in the bag, Broccoli & Cheese Sauce and Brown Rice.

The Broc & Chz was only 45 calories a serving. You can buy it in your frozen dept at the store and I think they are called Steamers. I can eat Broccoli but it isn't my favorite, last night was wonderful!!!. The bag had 2 1/2 servings and 4 of us ate it. LOL. The Brown Rice was the biggie. It had 100 calories per serving but there were 3 servings to the bag and 4 of us ate it. The Rice was also in the frozen area. Cooked the chicken (120calories) with a little liquid smoke and a dash of season salt and pepper on both sides. I served the chicken on the rice and then we had the broccolie & cheese sauce. So the whole meal for each of us was 120 (1/2 a chicken breast) 30 (Broc & Chz split 4 ways) around 70 (Brown Rice shared between 4) so the whole meal was 230 calories. We were all full and waited awhile and had dessert. You can now buy all the little Mini's which run 60-100 calories each. Mom and Dad shared Twinkies so about 50 calories each there. I had a Brownie 100 calories and later I had a Suger Free Jello 10 calories.

Counting calories and such is hard time consuming work but it's worth it. I'm eating healthy and having a hard time getting all my calories in. LOL.

I'm starting a Blog with Recipes, Tips and Ideas for Calorie Counting if you have any ideas or low calorie recipes let me know.

I also joined The Biggest Loser Club and I am awaiting my books. I'm very excited. People are already commenting on a change in me so I'm doing some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment