MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Goal Reached

So I met my first goal this weekend. I wanted to into a purple dress I havent' worn in about 3 years because I didn't fit in it. I wore it to church tonight!!! Talk about excited.

Today at lunch I fixed Rotel Chicken. I LOVE Mexican Food. I was missing my spicy food. So I took Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast and put them in a baking dish. Then I poured a can of Rotel over them. Put some wrap over it and baked it until it was cooked then I put a 1/4 serving of 2% Mexican Blend shredded cheese. It turned out soooooo wonderful. What cracked me up is used to I would cook 4 chicken breasts. LOL. Now I cook 2 and cut them in half. We all end up satisfied but not FULL. We did the Broccoli and Cheese sauce and it is soooo good and low cal. Then we did a salad and had black olives to go on it. Put ranch and a smidgen of bacon bits. All in all my meal was like right at 300 calories.

Tonight after church I came home and had a Hot Fudge Banana Sundae pudding and had some whipped topping on it. YUMMY!!!

I still have to work out tonight. So I better get to it before it is any later.

My next goal, Hmmm, I have some fitted shirts that I tried on this week and they "fit" but too tight to wear out in public. I don't like any of my "irregularities" to show. ROFLOL. So I'll say wear those shirts and look good OR reach 200lbs. Believe me the shirts will come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment