MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh, joy

Another day another salad. LOL. Ok, here are a few tips for those trying to lose weight and needing low cal ideas.

Buy Banana Fudge Sundae Pudding and some Fat Free Whipped topping in the can. Take the top of the pudding squirt a little whipped topping and wahla you have a WONDERFUL treat!!! It's awesome, just ask Tiffany and Milupa I brought dessert today. The kids loved the whipped topping!!!

Another thing is the Skinnies. Can't remember the whole name for real, we call all of it "the skinnies" but they have mint/Fudge sicles. and ice cream sandwiches. It is a great way to take care of that ice cream craving and save some calories too.

I bought 5lb weights today. I'm aching all over my body> LOL. It is so worth it though!!! I'm losing size AND weight. I'm slowly inching towards my goal and that is enough for me today. Just focusing on one more day and one more pound lost.

I have ups and downs. It's hard when I'm craving something. Tonight I wanted a coke Sooooooooooooooooooo bad. I was at Sonic buying a salad so instead of a coke I ordered a Apple juice slush. I think I was craving a flavored drink. I drank my Apple slush and no more coke craving. YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment