MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weigh In Day

Well, I'm in like 5th place in our contest. LOL. I'm picking up workout tools here and there and I'm gaining quite an assortment. Today I bought a small resistance tube and thigh buster and I'm sticking with my 2 1/2lb loss average. I feel so much better about life and living. LOL.

I'm losing inches I lost 2 inches in my waist and an inch in my bust so all is good. LOL. I'm sore from head to toe. I am pretty sure every muscle in my body is sore. I just keep taking pain killers and pushing through the sore muscles. I'm strong enough to do this. I know I am.

I want to do this so I can love myself enough others will respect me for who I am. I've got alot of work ahead of me and I just have to make it day by day. I just make it one more day. I may not can last a whole week but I know I can last one more day at this. So if I last one more day for seven days. There is my week. LOL. It's all mind games.

Mom commented to me the other day that I had made up my mind and one thing I know positively is the mind is stronger than your body. There are days I just want to give up but I can't, this is for me and my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment