MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another week is gone


Well, another 2lbs of fat had to say goodbye and after this last week that is a miracle. I mean I had still been keeping my calories alot less than before but still I've eaten some "not good" food. But I tried really hard to stay near my calories, so though I lost weight still my body doesn't feel as good as it has in past weeks. My routine is all messed up but I'm going to get it back on track and tell my Mom to jump in the creek. LOL. She thinks food is the answer to everything and it's very hard to stand strong.


Last night we had spagetti and it was the way I like it. I am not a meat eater and the people staying with us are vegetarians. LOL. So no meat. But having to have a small protion and not a big ole whopper helping. It was hard, but I think I did OK.


I'm posting the picture which is the first week we all weighed in together. I had lost 18lbs on my own at that point and I have lost 8.2lbs in a month. So I'm very happy. Do you know when I eat I'm not always finishing my food? I get full before I finish so that is new to me. LOL. Well, I'm off to cook me a Bacon, Egg & Cheese English Muffin.


This is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE. If you want to lose weight you pretty much have to give up the fast food and eat at home and cook it. My family is all adults and we all have different scheules so it's buying your own food and cooking it. Reading labels, takign the things I enjoy and making them a little bit healthier.


I'm giving a shout out to by brother, he has lost 17lbs, my Dad has lost 30. Dad's is alot of water weight he was retaining. He isn't as strong with food as the rest of us but you can only eat what you have. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment