MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 5, 2009

So I'm still going!!

Sigh, in a week I lost 2.8lbs. I know, I know. it's a big loss on my own but I worked sooooo hard. But I'm not giving up. I'm the lowest weight I've been in probably 2 years so I'm doing it. It's just as much mental and emotional as it is physical. I feel alot better already and I have a long way to go. But I can now notice a difference and that is what counts. I'm drinking water like a camel and haven't been taking my laisiks (however you spell the name of the pills that pull water off your body) I'm suppose to be taking them everyday but I was having weird stuff going on (like passing out and puking my guts up for no reason, just one second was fine the next I was OUT) but it wasn't my pills so I'm supposed to be picking them up from the pharmacy hopefully and that will help alot. I retain so much water.

I walked 2 miles today in this horrible wind, LOL. Took twice the effort, haha, no jogging for me, it was plenty of extra workout to just walk into the wind. It's crazy windy out there. But it was a perfect day to walk. The sun wasn't too hot and I got a bit of a tan. LOL.

Today I did bad, my Nanny bought lunch and I had Chicken and Gravy from Whataburger it was WONDERFUL, but alot of calories so I have to be very careful the next couple of days. That is why I did an extra mile today, to make up for the lunch. YIKES, My normal workout and now I'll have to ride the bike extra tonight. It's worth it though, it was so good. It's been 3 weeks since I've had gravy, YYYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMM

I've lost my 5lbs and it has been a week and a half so I beat my goal. YEAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Due to this it is advisable that you have to relevant analysis previous to building. You may upload more practical upload by doing this. how to lose 10 pounds in a month

    ReplyDelete