MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Day of Contest AM

So today is the first official day of our weight loss competition. I got up and was so sore today and I really didn’t work out yesterday I did some running in place at work but that was it.

I haven’t done laundry this week so my “easy” clothes were dirty so I had to pull out a button down shirt and a short skirt that was very tight last time and both fit perfectly. LOL. I did a happy dance.

As for what I’m doing. I am working out with my Wii Fit because it is fun, basically and it weighs me and keeps the little graphs going, which I love statistics. Then at night when I’m getting ready for bed I dancercise and then I lay down and do leg lifts until I can’t anymore and then I do 5 more with each leg, I raise my legs in the air and do the same with a scissor cut. I do crunches, and twists and it’s all on my comfy bed. It’s working out great for me.

Moving is the most important part. I had a hard time finding the energy to do it but I bought the One A Day vitamin Weight Smart Advanced so it has energy control and it gives me big time energy but without the high feeling of diet pills. I just have pure energy. If I take the One A Days for a few weeks and then forget a couple of days I don’t get that downer feeling, or at least I haven’t so far. So I am very happy with them.

Something else I would recommend is the Quaker Instant Oats weight control hot cereal. I put water in it, zap it and eat it, no butter or milk or extra sugar, nothing. It’s not 100% as good that way but it tastes very good!!! It is definitely better than nothing. LOL. I had that for breakfast and I'm working on my first bottle of water so go me. LOL

So in a 2 month time I have lost 6.4% weight loss so far this year. YEAH!!! That is very good. Now I’ve kicked it in high gear. I know my metabolism is up because I have tons of energy. I sit and bounce my legs, and I’m constantly moving. So far so good!!!!!!! After putting on my outfit today I’m feeling REALLY good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment