MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 16, 2009

Met Another Goal

I'm very pumped!!!

I met my 2 week goal a day early. Yesterday I was a bit bummed because I had a .7lb gain. But there were things to factor in. First off, Thursday night we were craving pizza and wings so we ordered it and I ate 2 slices of pizza and 2 wings and I had a couple breadsticks, WAY too many calories but I hadn't really had anything to eat calorie wise so it wasn't so bad. I lost everyday until yesterday and up I went. I blamed the pizza and it's that time of the month so some gain there also. Then today I got on the scale and 2.2lb loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That put me .4 below my goal of losing 5lbs in two weeks. I was so very excited and VERY proud of myself. That is the second time I've lost my 5lb goal before the 2 weeks were up.

I'm not being super strict in counting my calories but I'm eating ALOT less calorie wise then I was. I am drinking enough water to swim. LOL.

I've been so sick I was getting pneumonia but I think I've beat it. But because of that I haven't been able to really exercise like I was, but I think I've over this mess so hopefully I can get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment