MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Feb 19, 09

Well, staying in my calories and working out pays off. LOL. I've lost a total of 20lbs since the first of the year. Do you know what an accomplishment that is for me? My tummy is flatter, my love handles are disappearing and **gasp** my legs barely touch. OK, those are all the "lovely" parts of being overweight.

I've been watching episodes of the Biggest Loser that I downloaded online. Those people on there inspire me. If they can do that in a week, I should be able to that in a month or so.

I'm not setting big unrealistic goals for myself, I'm just setting goals of doing better. This year is for ME, I'm being selfish and don't care. I've rid my life of alot of stress and even though it is making people a little ticked off at me, I'm not going to kill myself over life anymore. If I want to do something I will and if not I won't, people will deal!!!

I'm not doing this for any reason other than me. It's not to get married, if you didn't like my overweight (comments can get back) then you won't get a chance to love me skinny. I accept my friends as they are, their fat or lack of, their new cars or old. New clothes or used. I DON"T CARE!!!! I'm not in peoples lives because of their looks or possessions. I love my friends because of them, their personality and quirks, that is what life is full of. I don't understand why people can't love others for being themselves.

So, this year is the year of Taniss. Nothing more, nothing less. What goes, goes and what comes will come. Go ME!!!

This is for me and my health. I'll decide what will happen in the future when I'm slimmed down and healthy again.

Until then I'm just proud to have gone through "that time of the month" and not have gained weight, all the pain and bloating and I only went up .2lbs. Not 2lbs . (POINT) .2lbs. Then I continued to lose. That gives me confidence I can do this. Even when my immune system hit the bottom and got really really sick, I tried as much as possible to keep pushing and I did it and came out on the other side all the better!!!

Now this weekend of wedding rehearsal dinners and groomscakes, I should lose something. LOL. It is keeping us BUSY!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Taniss way to go!!! Good job!! I am proud of you. I got this sinus infection and thought I gained 6 lbs and when I went to the DR office I had gained a total of 10lbs making it even more that I have to loose UGH..... Anyways he said I had fluid from my blood pressure meds and was taking the wrong over the counter sinus stuff making my blood pressure higher. go figure. Anyway there was the set back so something to watch for. Now I am on a water pill an potasium. Another pill!!I love it(not)I am really proud of this accomplishment inspite of the cold and stuff it IS hard... you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working so hard. I think I've made up my mind and this is what I want. Sorry about your sinus infection.

    ReplyDelete