MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sick

Why is it everytime I really start working out I get sick? Everytime!!! I have this stupid cold/something weird. I feel like stuff is growing in my throat how sick is that. For a while I was concerned I had or was getting pneumonia again because my chest was hurting so bad on the left side. But I coughed until I hurt all over and though it's sore it doesn't feel like my lung is filled up. So I don't know. My nose is kind of runny but not bad. I'm not sure maybe a respritory infection. I have no voice and am quite miserable.

So I need RECIPES!!!!! Low Cal, Low Fat, just whatever but recipes.

I need quick easy tasty stuff for eating at work. Also I don't have much time to cook and such so send them all but anything quick would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment