MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome!!!

Because of the personal nature of my blog it's invitation only. So if you were invited that means I feel like you are a person in my life that will be an encouragement to me. Those of you that were invited first aren't exclusive anyone can read it but since my weight and things are on here I'm not going to publicly post all of that on here. LOL.

Would you???

So, I'm not asking everyone to waste time telling me I'm good or whatever, it's just an accountability thing, knowing I'm putting it all out there and I'm really serious about it this time. I know it isn't going to be easy and I'm going to get discouraged that is why I invited you to help me.

Love you all,
Taniss

No comments:

Post a Comment