MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 10, 2015

Here I am AGAIN!!! Tired of seeing my "restarts" yet?

So, Plexus... Got old and I didn't lose like everyone swears they are. Plus, I started craving "bad" food, my comfort foods and goodbye weightloss. Thankfully I didn't really gain anything back but I've been trying to make better & healthier options.

Soooo, I'm going to try the THM Plan (Trim Healthy Mama). My cousin & her husband are doing great on the plan and losing weight. I'm excited because it's not cutting back out eating, etc it's more along the lines of learning a different way of cooking. It can be a long term life style changing in cooking. It does require alot of cooking but I love cooking!!! Time is usually my issue so we will see what happens.

I bought the book today and should have the paperback book tomorrow. So I'm excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment