MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 11, 2015

First Meal on THM Plan

So tonight I cooked a S meal. It was Cabbage & Beef (family recipe) and Stuffed Cauliflower (from THM book). Everyone raved about how good it was. Dad even said either his taste buds are changing alot or that was some really good food. He is more picky than me sometimes. LOL.

I used the Stuffed Cauli recipe in the THM book and it says just put the cauliflower in the pan and you add the ingredients. Well, I'm VERY black & white, there is no gray in my life so I followed exactly... My Cauliflower didn't get very soft, I finally covered the pan in foil and put it back in the over, then I added more cream cheese it finally got soft enough we could eat it. LOL. So lesson learned cook the veggie first. LOL.

I have my peach tea steeping for tomorrow. I drank all my GGMS today. I noticed that my tummy was kind of grumbly and not so well. Not sure if it's the big breakfast or the GGMS "cleaning" my system out a bit. Whatever the case I feel great and I'm looking for to my GGMS tomorrow. LOL. I've got Raspberry Zinger steeping for my aunt. I'll have my whole family hooked eventually!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment