MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So yeah, I messed up

OK, so I gained 4lbs in 5 days. Sigh, I'm sure it's the pizza and garlic bread. LOL. It was sooooo good though.

I worked out today for the first time in several days and WOW, I'm dead!!! LOL, I did pretty good over the weekend with my water, I did drink soda's when I was driving but that was because I get soooo sleepy when I drive so I drank Coke to give me some energy boosts. LOL. I did bad with my food most of the time. But thankfully it is nothing irreversible, it's just getting started again.

I'm totally convinced on the whole stress thing also. I am already down a little bit in just having been home 1 day and that was without working out. But the weekend was very stressful and tense. Alot of blood pressure raising moments. LOL.

We are going to start working out and I'm in charge. I love being in charge. Mom said it should be me because I'm studying and researching everything. YEAH!!!

If you want some good listening with tons of ideas search on google for Jillian Michaels radio show. She gives ton of good info!!!

My head is killing me. I forgot my BP meds and I worked out, so my BP is pretty high I'm sure. Stinks but that is how life is. Also, I am only taking my water pills once a week and the prescription is for everyday. I don't want my body to just be dependent on the pills to shed water. So I make my body do it some on it's own.

I just bought Jillian's book, Making The Cut. I've not had time to sit down and really read it yet. It's a 30 day diet book, so I'm going to try it. I want her metabolism book, haven't been able to find it yet. I think she is the bomb!!! She totally knows what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment