MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally!!!

Yeah!!!

I hit 222 today. I have had 2-3 very bad weeks. Not in eating/workout wise totally but just bombarded with emotional stuff that messes with my mind.

I was stuck at the same weight for 3 weeks. I was so frustrated because I knew what was holding off more weight loss. I took a first step (I kind of wish I hadn't) but I did and just stepping out and acknowledging that I needed help. Chantry says it's the fact that I took the first step and God takes the second one. Maybe that is true. Because I have had a really good, fun couple of days and guess what??? I lost weight. There might be something in that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just came across your blog from a comment you had made on Royal Insignia.

    We've never met, but I was really touched after reading through your Weight Loss Journey.

    I have recently lost roughly 30 lbs since Christmas, and am continuing on a "weight loss journey" since having my son a year ago. It is not easy by any means, so I admire your courage to do this.

    E-mail if you wish. I'd love to swap ideas with you :o)

    God bless,
    Rachel
    (racheljoy@email.com)

    ReplyDelete