MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

H2O and More

So anyone that knows me well knows I am NOT a lover of water. I had worked up to 4-5 bottles of water and was retaining most of it. So for a time I'm trying an experiment. I'm drinking CapriSun's. LOL. That is the start. Much easier to drink and only 35 calories to a pouch. Not too bad. Then I also try to drink plain water also. I have been drinking a Coke everyday. I buy whatever size my heart desires and drink it and then eat/drink all the ice and water. My thoughts are that all that ice makes less soda in the cup. Right? Well, honestly I don't care. LOL. It's working for me and it's something I can live with.

Ok, I live south of Mansfield but I have, for 3-4 years driven past this huge park near Walmart and there are these huge concrete paths that go under bridges, etc. I have been dying to go check it out and so Saturday night we did. It is awesome!!! I walked 3 miles, the paths have quarter mile markers in the path. I walked from the big park all the way UNDER 287, NOT the business/main street but the real highway one. LOL. Where the baseball fields are. It was great. Plus the park on Walnut Creek is in the hat for a wedding location should I EVER find a man. LOL. It is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Has very much potential.

LOL. Well that is all for my writings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment