MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lights Coming On

So I struggle with food and my weight. Kinda sad when you can do or not do everything/anything you want and something like food can control every part of you. Since I'm not a super human that can be perfect (how nice would that be?) I'm still struggling. Gotta get me a new scale, someone gave me a "used one" Looks quite old but it never changes. LOL. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday so I will know then where I am weight wise. I'm going to be so discouraged if it says I've gained weight, I've been doing pretty good on my eating & calories and exercising so crossing my fingers it translates into positive, I'm sorta used to it thought being bad, work hard at it and gain weight or barely lose.

I've been watching Extreme Weight Loss online (hulu.com) and Chris Powell intrigues me and his wife for that matter. They work people hard but it works, I did some research on them and discovered they encourage "CarbCycling" So I read several different places & then bought his 1st book. I'm starting that now and I'm struck by how he writes, hilarious because his writing is like you watch him. Funny.

So I had never heard of carb cycling, I am about to take a stab at it. Low Carbs one day and High Carbs the next tricks your body. The eating 5 times a day may trip me up a little. Heidi says you can't decide what you will eat every 3 hours (who has time for that?). So let's see what happens. LOL. I'm sure I will let you know shortly. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment