MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 28, 2015

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!

So I began a couple months ago to follow a new healthy eating plan called Trim Healthy Mama (kinda weird since I'm not a mama!). When I first began everyone thought I was making a big mistake, how could cheese, bacon, pizza & so many other yummy things be good for you? Can I say it's been so wonderful when I was on plan. Money got tight, people helped eat ingredients while I wasn't looking and next thing I knew I was back on their diet of unhealthiness. Potatoes, every possible way and Soda, breads, I started feeling worse & worse. The worst part was I feel into a serious depression, anxiety attacks, BP started moving back up, I started retaining water and my mood??? Oh boy!!! Foul, that's what it was but I felt so poorly I didn't care. I'm back on, I've had to purchase a little fridge/freezer for my THM goodies to protect them. LOL

All that to say I had gone down over 10lbs in literally days, everyone was commenting on how "skinny" I looked, LOL. I'm not skinny by a far shot but it felt good to know people were noticing that big of a difference in me!!!

So I'm organizing a little corner of my suite to house a mini "kitchen". Wish me luck!!!

https://store.trimhealthymama.com/#_l_t8

No comments:

Post a Comment