MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Plexus Train!

So, I was given Plexus to take home & try and ended up liking it. I've had some amazing things happening in my body lately and I'm telling you all about it.

So a couple weeks ago we started a "Family Weightloss Contest" it's fun and it's nice to have family members on board with you.

I of course have been counting my calories, drinking 99.99999999999999999% water and then I started taking Plexus everyday. The first week I lost 13lbs. This week has been a big fat FAIL!!! I'm not sure why either. I'm hoping it's one of those I lost so much last week that my body just stopped doing anything because it's in shock, I hope. It's frustrating to go from 2lbs a day lost to 0 or to gain when you are still in your calories, nothing really changed.

However, I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years back and (guys close your eyes) I had a period 24/7 for over 3 years. So yeah, hormonally I was a trainwreck. The last 2 weeks, it all straightened out and my moods escalated to happy, I've had so much energy and I can't believe the difference I feel, I can only assume it's the Plexus because the food & water was already in affect and not doing much.

I feel great!!! I went out with friends last night and we acted crazy & took pics and posed and I can look at those pics and think WOW, I look as happy as I feel. I'm telling you after years of feeling like I was dragging myself through life I feel so happy. So, I know I don't write often but I try to write as things change so I can see what I changed and when.

So I'm officially for now on the Plexus Train

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment