MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 10, 2009

So Far So Good

OK, I had a few days of YIKES food but I think I'm back on track. I worked out this morning and did 30 min/1.5 miles on the treadmill and then the circuit training. All went well. My tummy is tightening up and that is very good. LOL. I'm noticing my legs don't rub together so much, the little roll above my waistline is going down, etc. Little things like that, my weight isn't going down as much as I would like but that is fine!!

My moods have been better, my nails... I have them. LOL. My anxiety levels have been down in part to no one living here, helps!! My hair is so much better because of the better products. Skin is better because of the exercise, I guess. That or the sauna. LOL. My skin is tightening up.

It's great to live life fully!!! I'm loving living and that is new for me. I have hated me, life, everything for so long. Life is liveable right now and I praise God for the strength to do this. Lots of changes factoring in but it's only with His help.

I've been using Lavender EVERYTHING lately. LOVE Lavender!!!!!!! Knew it was a stress reliever but beyond that didn't think a thing about it. Supposedly insects like fleas and ticks do not like Lavender so that is a plus!! So I use it in everything. Just met up with Purple Ranch in Royse City where they grow and harvest it themselves and sell the products made from it. How neat is that?? Found out it helps with depression, anxiety, and so many other things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment