MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Going Good!!

Ok, so I had a down moment but I'm up and going again. The weekends kind of mess me up and I've been so scared I've not even gotten on the scale since Friday. LOL. Yeah, not good. BUT, I still feel positive and I know it's going to be an up and down journey for me because I'm not a health food nut. I like tasty food and that is the bad stuff. LOL.

I'm noticing my clothes fitting better!!! Also, a few changes I've made this year seem to be really helping me. I'm buying very expensive shampoo and conditioner but it's paying off. My hair is a million time better than it was a year ago so that is a plus. Also, been really working with my nails. I want to get them done professionally and I'm willing to pay the big bucks but I want them to all grow out so that I can have natural gorgeous nails. I'm just about there. My nails have been so healthy and growing very good.

Tiffany and I have been using the sauna everytime we go to the gym. My skin is a million times better also, plus I'm not having as big a problem with my Eczema!!!! That is a HUGE thing for me. I'm feeling like a million bucks and I know that everyday will be better. Someday I'm going to look at the girl in the mirror and say I love you!!! I've hated my body and self for years, drug down with emotions and mental battles. Today I can say I'm good. Tomorrow is another day and I believe that God can keep me through that day also. I've made alot of changes in my life in the last couple of months and they have been good changes. Changes that give me a self confidence to know I'm going to be OK. I can do this. It's giving up some things in order to receive what God has been waiting on me to accept.

I am coming to realize in my studies that food addictions are just as severe as drugs or alcohol. As I am finding ways to heal my emotions and mind I'm finding it easier to stop the food addiction. No it's far from over, I still have 100lbs to lose but it's just one more day. I get up going you can do this. It's hard when you have to do things on your own but I know God is helping me.

God has given me promises over the years and I have struggled with why they weren' tcoming to pass and only to find out He's ready and waiting on me to get my act straightened out. LOL.

So for today, I am doing this, with His grace I'll continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment