MyFitnessPal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's Too Easy???

So, LOL, I'm losing weight and it seems to easy. Yes, I did ask God to help me and I have to believe he is. I'm down over 20lbs and basically off sodas. I'm not on a "diet" I've just started drinking as much water as I can each day. I'm not drinking as much as I probably should yet but I'm drinking as much as I can. LOL.

I still eat things I enjoy but I just eat smaller portions & I am making BETTER choices. Instead of a mountain of cheese I may eat a intentionally measured out 1 serving. I eat lettuce on everything. I've become very creative in eating my veggies. It's a challenge to cook veggies that taste good when you don't like them. LOL

Water, water, water and if I am desperate I may splurge on 1-2 glasses of soda in a entire day. My job is very physical now, I am constantly on the move bending & stooping. So all in all it's adding up. I'm stoked!!! Small portions of the stuff I like.

I found I feel HORRIBLE the day or 2 after eating pizza. The Gluten is what I've decided causes that. I have found homemade pizzas I can really enjoy and not feel so yucky afterwards.

Spaghetti squash is a new favorite of mine and I LOVE fried squash & zucchini. So I found I could quickly dip the slices in a egg mixture, and then coat them with corn meal, salt, pepper & a little garlic and BAKE them in the oven until they are crispy and they are just as tasty as the fried and a small fraction of the calories.

Oh, my cousin gave me Plexus Slim to try. Since I've been very successful with my weightloss this year I decided to give it a try. I measured myself all over and I was down inches all over so I shall see if the miracle Plexus works for me. LOL. I have lowered my BP by changing my eating habits and drinking water. It now runs very low. Can't wait to go back to the doctor!!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment